- Product Code: PNTS/5
- Reward Points: 10
- Availability: In Stock
The Aloe Vera plant has been known and used for centuries for its health, beauty, medicine and skin care properties. Aloe Vera are tropical plants, but can be grown in cold temperate regions too. This succulent is a low maintenance plant and often killed due to extra care. You can either grow it in a pot or on the ground.
Planting & Care
Soil: It needs sandy and well-draining soil in
a way that water will drain out quickly.
Water: Watering should be economical and only when plant seems thirsty.
Temperature: Aloe Vera grows best when the temperature ranges between 70 0F – 95 0F (20 –35 0C), below or above this it grows much slower.
Medical Uses of Aloe Vera:
1. Aloe Vera For Dry Skin: Take some aloe Vera, a pinch of turmeric, a
teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of milk and a few drops of rose water. Blend this
mix till you get a paste. Apply it and leave in for about 20 minutes or so.
2. Aloe Vera Scrub: Grab half a cup of fresh aloe Vera gel, a cup of sugar and two tablespoons of lemon juice. The sugar will help exfoliate and scrub off dead skin, the aloe Vera will deep clean the skin and the lemon will help fade out scars and tan. Stir the three ingredients together and use it to scrub both face and body.
3. Aloe Vera for Acne: Take some aloe Vera gel, blended walnuts with a flour like consistency and honey. Aloe Vera’s healing properties coupled with the anti-oxidants from honey will leave you with smooth and clear skin.
4. Aloe Vera for Sensitive Skin: Grab some aloe Vera gel, cucumber juice, yoghurt and rose oil and blend them to a paste. Apply and leave for around 20 minutes, then rinse it off.
5. Aloe Vera for Weight-Loss: Aloe Vera can improve the effectiveness of your diet and maximize your weight-loss potential. With ample amounts of vitamins and minerals that contribute to weight-loss, as well as amino acids, enzymes and sterols, aloe Vera ensures your diet is not only supportive of weight-loss, but also improves the body's absorption and utilization, improving overall health as well as weight-loss success.